BEWARE - International Antiaging Systems

Tony Peaston sales at
Mon Jun 16 17:37:53 EST 1997

Jimmy Goldman wrote:
> I've ordered GHB from this Internet Mail-Order company. I verified the
> order on the phone. I've never got my order, although it costed nearly 100$
> of credir card!!!
> I tried to contact this company several times, and David Butler, from "IAS
> London" aswered me that it's already on its way. At the second and third
> time, he didn't answer me. They don't answer the phone as well.
> Dear USENET users - get away from those thieves !
> I'd be happy to hear from other IAS victims, maybe we can do something
> together.
> Jimmy Goldman

Hi Jimmy sorry to hear your news it brings reputable companies into
disrepute. I believe you can get a credit card refund and also that the
card holder will have the cc facity withdrawn. I operate from the UK is
there anything I can do to help from over here? Regards. Tony Peaston
****Gerovital H3 (GH3) from England****
The Worlds most remarkable Health Product
Please visit the webs most informative site.