Looking for hospital or doctor

horney muthah truckr at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 16 20:14:15 EST 1997

In article <5ntkcq$in6 at freenet-news.carleton.ca>, dq250 at FreeNet.Carleton.CA
(S. Cao) wrote:

> I have a relative who recently moved to San Francisco.  He has been a
> neuroma patient (neuroma in his up spine) and therefore handicapped for
> many years.  His condition has deteriorated recently.  He is looking for
> hospitals or doctors reputable in treatment of the disease in San Francisco
> area.  It would be greatly appreciated if someone could recommend a couple
> of hospitals or doctors in that area.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Susan

Susan, there are many excellent medical centers in SF, but the one i
recommend most highly is UCSF    neurology department there is excellent
steer clear of Dr. Jones at Davies hospital/St. Lukes, he is a quack of the
first order

i used to live in SF till last year      had a spinal problem also

did 3 months rehab at Davies hospital, and recommend their physical therapy
team as highly as i can      i wish you and your relative good luck

rickSF at wco.com