Question: Effects on Memory of Stun - gun discharge?

Alexander T Greene mi950012 at newi.ac.uk
Thu Jun 19 08:21:07 EST 1997

I need to know whether there are any papers available on the
neurological / trauma effects on human memory of a discharge by one of
these hand-held stun guns.

The model in question is one which is applied directly to the victim,
rather than one which fires darts from a distance. The voltage of this
device is unknown, I'm afraid.

I would appreciate assistance, as well as any references to papers. If you
supply references, I can obtain the papers via my local academic library.
I am very much afraid that I need this information for legal reasons, as a
close friend, who shall remain anonymous, is busy recovering from an
ordeal which sounds very much like an assault by a contact stun gun.

If you could get me some information, both she and I would be very
grateful.

jatlhbe' yajwI'. yajbe' jatlhwI'.
He who knows, does not speak. He who speaks, does not know.
email: mi950012 at newi.ac.uk       Web:
http://io.newi.ac.uk/students/mi950012/index.htm