Valerian + Lavender Hallucinations:Serendipity!

Claude de Contrecoeur cyrano at pasdemerde.touic.comu
Sun Jun 22 21:40:58 EST 1997

Le 21 Jun 1997 02:18:10 GMT, shapere at (H. E. Shapere)
vous ecriviez:

In article <339d548e.2086714 at>
cyrano at
(Claude de Contrecoeur) writes:
>I had a sore throat and decided to try lavender essential oil for
>this,as it is supposed to be good for infections and ulcerations.To my
>surprise it worked!
>By a coincidence I was just trying to see what were the psychotropic
>effects of valerian essential oil.
>And so I found these amazing holographic hallucinations!

Hi.  I've lost the original post, and I have a few questions about
this.  How
much of the Valerian and Lavender oils did you take, and how long did
the trip
last?  How did you take them: a spoonful, in water, or what?  How soon
you took them did the trip happen?

This was not a "trip".
There was no alteration of consciousness at all,nothing.
Only closed eye imagery.

Quantity:20 drops of standard Valerian essential oils and similar for

The observations lasted for a short time.

Enquiring minds....