List of categories or keywords?

Michael Hucka hucka at eecs.umich.edu
Mon Jun 23 14:58:38 EST 1997

Like everyone, I've been maintaining a personal bibliographic database in the
course of my research.  Some time ago I started tagging each entry with
category keywords, following a simple and vaguely hierarchical structure like

    keywords = {neuroscience, vision, simple cells, Gabor model}

I'd like to find a more "official" list of keywords/categories, if such a
thing exists.  Does anyone know of any?  Perhaps something maintained by an
official body the like Society for Neuroscience (of which I'm not yet a
member)?

My areas of interest are the following:

    visual neuroscience
    visual psychophysics
    computational vision
    neuroanatomy
    neural computation

--
Mike Hucka    hucka at umich.edu    http://www.eecs.umich.edu/~hucka    University
 PhD to be, computational models of human visual processing (AI Lab)     of