Postdoc Available -- Neuroscience/Pharmacology

Arthur Sowers arthures at magpage.com
Fri Jun 27 07:49:09 EST 1997

Hi Mark, You might look up the psych-related newsgroups, and consider even
posting on the <*.jobs> newsgroups. There are a lot of them. Also, maybe
look at some resume websites. I know that there are a number of websites
for psychology-related subjects. Also, see Graeme Eisenhoefer's web page
at:

http://his.com/~graeme/

he has a lot of neuroscience info and I know him personally. He might even
know some people.

Art S.
=== no change to below, included for reference and context ====