neurophtalmo

F. Frank LeFever flefever at ix.netcom.com
Sat Mar 1 22:29:01 EST 1997

In <3316CC16.6834 at smtp.wanadoo.fr> Yann Tessier
<pherosynthese at smtp.wanadoo.fr> writes:

>Hi,
>
>I am a vet researcher, but my question is personal.
>
>I have chronic visual symptoms with no physical evidence neither in
neurology, nor  in
>ophtalmology.
>
>Could someone of you discuss with me about it or does anyone know a
newsgroup of
>neurophtalmologists ?
>
>Thanks for your help.
>
>Yann Tessier, DVM, France

I'm a neuropsychologist who has encountered various unusual visual
symptoms in patients, and have studied some more-or-less "visual"
neurological phenomena.

As a very indirect route, I could perhaps contact colleagues at Hopital
Salpetriere (Paris) who might know of a neuroophthalmologist to refer
you to IF this is the right level of analysis; maybe behavioral
neurologist or neuropsychologist (depending on level of analysis).

(Please excuse lack of ^, ^, and accent grave!)

Meanwhile, would like to get a hint: what KIND of problems?  Examples?

Frank LeFever
New York Neuropsychology Group