Keith Christoffers christkh at
Thu Mar 6 10:30:56 EST 1997

Pierre, this is a hoax.  Every year we get one or two of these.
E-mail in and of itself can never be a virus, it IS NOT AN EXECUTABLE
FILE.  That is the basic principle behind it.  If there is an
attachment along with the e-mail that is deliberately downloaded and
executed, yes it can be a virus.  From all the information provided,
it is not such a thing.