postdoctoral position, spinal cord electrophysiology

Steve Edgley sae1000 at
Mon Mar 10 10:37:31 EST 1997

A position will fall vacant in my lab in May.

This is a postdoctoral position funded by the Wellcome Trust to
investigate excitability changes at the terminals of a group of premotor
interneurons in the mammalian spinal cord (For details see Aggelopoulos,
Chakrabarty & Edgley, Journal of Neuroscience, 17, 1512-1518). Someone
with electrophysiology experience would be preferred.

We are a small groupin a lively and friendly department.

This position will be available for 19 months. For further details
Steve Edgley
Department of Anatomy,
Downing Street
Cambridge CB2 3DY