Aspergillus Nidulans in the CNS

Danny R. Gray DannyGray at worldnet.att.net
Mon Mar 10 18:56:11 EST 1997

This has been posted several times on this group in the past two months.

There have been some very good responses.  Please, READ the responses and
contact the person that posted them.

I understand that you are very concerned.  But, use the information given
before you autopost again.

PLEASE HELP <domflag at istar.ca> wrote in article
<5g1h2l$e9e at news.istar.ca>...