Behavioral Neuroscience Page

James Woodson jwoodson at ucla.edu
Mon Mar 10 19:04:36 EST 1997

I've started a Behavioral Neuroscience Reference Page.  It's small but
under construction, so stop by if you please, and bookmark it if you think
it might be useful. James Woodson   http://164.67.14.19

PS Feel free to send me any information about other sites you would like to
see included.

James C. Woodson* - Behavioral Neuroscience
U.C.L.A. Dept. of Psychology, Franz Hall
405 Hilgard Ave.
Los Angeles, CA  90095

* Research in mechanisms and loci of sexual differentiation of the brain,
motivated responding, developmental interactions between nerve growth
factors and endogenous gonadal steroids, evolutionary psychology, & learned
helplessness.  All opinions expressed are mine alone, and do not reflect
those of the University of California, Los Angeles.

P.S. You may be able to find out more about me by visiting my web site, at
http://164.67.14.19