ADD and phosphatidylserine w/DMAE

Kim Marcie Cowling kcowling at
Thu Mar 13 12:14:52 EST 1997

Has anyone heard of treating ADD with phosphatidylserine with DMAE?  I
know that phosphatidylserine can be purchased at health food stores, but
with out DMAE<---(Does anybody know what that stands for?)  Is the
treatment effective?  Is DMAE necessary?  Does the combination require a
prescription?  Are there any scienfic studyies about ADD and
phosphatidylserine as a treatment?  I searched a down-scale version of
Medline and found nothing?

If you have any ideas, please respond to my email:  kcowling at

Thanks for any help!
Neenah, WI