Chromosome 7: info or ref to newsgroup, etc.

F. Frank LeFever flefever at ix.netcom.com
Fri Mar 21 00:33:57 EST 1997

What can you tell me about human chromosome 7, especially stuff around
7q35-7q36?   AFM199zd4 (D7S505)--AFM074xg5 (D7S483)?  Nearby?

ANYTHING (regardless of whether it seems "neuroscience" related or not)
--behavior, physiology, anatomy, anything!

n.b.: I looked into the various "genetic" or "genome" groups in the
bionet collection--spooky!  Like a graveyard!

If you don't know, can you point me to better forums for my query?

Frank LeFever
New York Neuropsychology Group