Pain, Pleasure, Neuro-Disorder?

Silke-Maria Weineck weinecks at mail2.sas.upenn.edu
Sat Mar 22 19:02:42 EST 1997

Not a troll, I swear -- I just came across a passage claiming that

"It is also worth noting that individuals with neurological disabilities
that dull their perception of physical stimulation sometimes experience
pleasure excluseively from the intense sensation provided by certain S/M
activities."

Would anyone around here know the name of one of these "neurological
disabilities"? I need it, I'm ashamed to admit (nah), for a review of a
bunch of sex manuals.

Since I don't hang around here very often, I'd greatly appreciate an
email note.

Thanks,

Silke-Maria Weineck