Postdoctoral Position

YanYan Wang yywang at pharm.med.upenn.edu
Tue Mar 25 17:57:19 EST 1997

Postdoctoral Position in Neuroscience available to study synaptic
plasticity and its role in learning/memory and neuropsychiatric disorders.
Expertise in whole-cell patch-clamp or intracellular recording is
preferred. Individual will perform electrophysiological recording in brain
slices from normal or knockout mice to study glutamate- and
dopamine-mediated synaptic transmission and ion channels. We are also
interested in studying these knockout mice in different aspects. Thus,
individuals with a background in neuroanatomy, behavioral testing or
molecular biology are also welcome to apply. Laboratory is well-equipped
and we have expertise in both electrophysiology and gene targeting
technology (Refs: Science 257:201-206, 1992; Nature371:704-707, 1994).
Send CV and names of three references to Yanyan Wang, Dept. of
Pharmacology, Univ. of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, M102 John Morgan
Bldg, Philadelphia, PA 19104-6084. Or reply via email:
yywang at pharm.med.upenn.edu.