B21@prodigy.net <which classes should I enroll in next?>

B21 B21 at prodigy.net
Thu May 1 01:27:50 EST 1997

	I'm currently a Biology major preparing to transfer to UCSD, where I plan
to receive my BS in Animal physiology and neuroscience.  My goal is to
attend Med. school and become a neurosurgeon. Is this BS choice a good
choice in preparing me for a career in neurology?  Should I take the most
demanding classes available to prepare me for Med. school?  Or should I
take it easy?  Please respond as specifically as possible, as to include
some suggestions as to what courses I should consider.  Thank you for your
time.
					Sincerely,
							Bat21!