Temporal Lobes

cmspecht at acsu.buffalo.edu cmspecht at acsu.buffalo.edu
Thu May 1 07:22:39 EST 1997

On 1 May 1997, Scott Graeme Payne wrote:

> WEll I have looked in the libraries and as such i do know quite a bit.
> I was just using the vast knowledge of the people that use the internet for a
> little extra information. If you hadn't realised some of the most recent
> information about certain topics can be found on the internet. So bascially
> I am useing the news servers and other resources of the internet to greater
>  extend my knowledge of the subject at hand.
>
> Some people say "If you have nothing postive to say DON'T SAY IT"
> I think this applies to you!!!!!
>
> I do wish to thank the people that did reply and the informtion i received was
> put to good use in my research.
>
> Goodbye
> Scott

scott,

when i read your original post (which you did not include in your reply) i
had a chuckle and moved on.  the reason i laughed was that your question
was too broad.

i think dr. lefever was right and offered you good advice.  and, if i am
receiving all the posts to this group, he is the only one who offered to
help you (on the group).  you really shouldn't take it personally. ;-)

colleen specht