Need Advice on New Business

SQservices sqservices at aol.com
Thu May 1 16:16:25 EST 1997

I am starting a secretarial-service business oriented toward technical
professionals.  I have an engineering background and I'm very good at
using popular software programs for databases, spreadsheets,
presentations, and desktop publishing.

I am starting this business part-time with hopes it will be a full-time
business within a few months.  The idea is to contract jobs, complete the
work in my home office, and deliver the finished product to my client.
Through my computer I hope to serve clients anywhere.

Do the subscribers of this newsgroup believe there is a market for this
business?  If so, do you have any recommendations on marketing my
services?

Thanks in advance for any advice offered.

Sincerely,
SQservices at aol.com