fMRI course at MGH - anyone been there?

John Demiris johnde at tattoo.ed.ac.uk
Thu May 1 05:38:19 EST 1997

Hello,

I am wondering if there are any readers out there that have attended
the Massachusetts General Hospital NMR Center's four-day intensive
course on fMRI. If you have, could you please send me an email with
your impression of the course? I am thinking of attending it if the
June one takes place, but since I will have to pay most of the
registration myself and I am a student, I cannot afford attending a
less-than-very-useful course.

I am particularly interested in the experiments that you can do at the
end of the course. Did you have a chance to do experiments that were
of interest/use to your own research, or were you grouped with several
other people and ended up doing a thing of no particular interest to
your own work?

Your comments are greatly appreciated. Please email me at
johnde at dai.ed.ac.uk

Thanks a lot in advance!!

Best wishes,
John

ps. Btw, does anyone know of any other similar courses in other places?

pps. For those ones that never heard of this, details can be found at
http://www.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/fmrivfp/

--

John Demiris,                   http://www.dai.ed.ac.uk/students/johnde
Department of Artificial Intelligence       email:  johnde at dai.ed.ac.uk