Spinobellar Degeneration Any information reguarding this disease and any updates

Aleeta Rogers Aleeta at MSN.COM
Fri May 2 11:46:30 EST 1997

My mother in law has just been diagnosed as having Spinobellar Degeneration.
What can you tell me about this and is the prognosis as bad as what I think I
am reading?  Are there varying off shoots of this disease?  Any new medicines?
 I heard about vitamin E a little bit, what can you tell me about this?  Any
help would be appreciated.  My mother in law is in a family care unit on our
property (Her own mobile home), she has taken 3 major falls this week alone
and is quite bruised up.  I need to know what I can do for her, I feel a
little helpless.  Seven years ago she was this independent active Grandma, and
now she is totally housebound and practically bedridden.  I love her to pieces
and wish that I could help her more.  Any information would be greatly
appreciated.

I need to know what we are dealing with here.

Thank you,
Aleeta at MSN.com