Info on neuroscience

Dag Stenberg stenberg at cc.Helsinki.FI
Sat May 3 03:36:27 EST 1997

In bionet.neuroscience Karen Allendoerfer <ravena at cco.caltech.edu> wrote:
> Brown University has a very good neuroscience major for undergraduates.
> Professor Mark Bear has really done a great job in establishing the major
> and I think he's also written a textbook.

I would be very interested in having specifics about that book -
publisher, title etc., in order to acquaint myself with it.

Dag Stenberg

Dag Stenberg     MD PhD                    stenberg at cc.helsinki.fi
Institute of Biomedicine		   tel: int.+358-9-1918532
Department of Physiology                   fax: int.+358-9-1918681
P.O.Box 9        (Siltavuorenpenger 20 J)
FIN-00014 University of Helsinki,Finland
        X.400:   /C=FI/A=FUMAIL/P=INET/O=HELSINKI/OU=CC/S=STENBERG/