Temporal Lobes

David Longley David at longley.demon.co.uk
Sat May 3 17:56:42 EST 1997

In article <5keut5$3r5$2 at oravannahka.Helsinki.FI>
           stenberg at cc.Helsinki.FI "Dag Stenberg" writes:

> In bionet.neuroscience Kevin Spencer <kspencer at s.psych.uiuc.edu> wrote:
> > I agree with Frank -- I find it very annoying when people make posts like
> > "give me info about X", where X is some huge topic like "cognition", "memory",> > "the brain", etc.
>
> Yes, but I suppose a large number of these are high school or college
> students who do not know better.
>
> Dag Stenberg

> Dag Stenberg     MD PhD                    stenberg at cc.helsinki.fi
> Institute of Biomedicine                   tel: int.+358-9-1918532
> Department of Physiology                   fax: int.+358-9-1918681
> P.O.Box 9        (Siltavuorenpenger 20 J)
> FIN-00014 University of Helsinki,Finland
>         X.400:   /C=FI/A=FUMAIL/P=INET/O=HELSINKI/OU=CC/S=STENBERG/

As  a  direct  consequence, most professionals  will  shortly  be
saying goodbye to the internet newsgroups as a serious forums for
scientific   discussion.  After  all,  that's  largely  why   the
professions evolved reviewed publications in the first place.

--
David Longley