Anyone have an idea on a broad time table for sophisticated brain tissue repair?

ssh hoelx005 at tc.umn.edu
Sat May 3 21:51:45 EST 1997

I've suffered severe damage to the emotional center of my brain and I
know that the only hope is for technology way beyond what exists now.
Maybe that would be something akin to what I mention my heading; I
don't know. But I could really use to hope, even if it's for the
distant future, seeing that I take excellent care of myself and am
commited to living to such a time.

The damage I sustained resulted from a nueroleptic drug I took 15
years ago (Triavil - a combination tricyclic antidepressant and
antipsychotic drug.

Steve