Majoring In Neuroscience

dvander at pluto.njcc.com dvander at pluto.njcc.com
Sun May 4 10:37:53 EST 1997

	Im going to college next year in the University of Minnesota,
Twin Cities.  I want to major in neuroscience but because next year it
the first year that UMN is offering it as a major, the required
courses aren't listed in their book.  What are the required courses
for neuroscience, espicially  for the first year?  Hopfully I will get
credit for AP chem and bio.  Are there any good introductory books on
neuroscience that you would recomend me to read over the summer?
Also, just out curiosity, what do you think is the best college for
studying neuroscience?
-Thanks
Dave

dvander at pluto.njcc.com