Info on neuroscience

Terrence M. Brannon brannon at bufo.usc.edu
Mon May 5 13:46:26 EST 1997

I would not only strongly agree with this advice, but would ask you:
what do mean by Neuroscience: maybe mathematical modelling of nerves at cell
or systems level? In this case, try applied mathematics. Do you want
to do neuroengineering? Maybe you should go for Electrical
Engineering. Are you sure a general Biology degree wouldn't give you
better scope? Most of the schools listed by Karen are rather small,
which means once you are there, you are stuck with their limitations.

But it's good to see someone looking ahead. Finally, you must match
with the people there. Who cares if they have 90 Nobel Laureates on
their faculty if they are all snobs! It might be a good idea to read
some reviews on colleges and if you can afford it, go visit.

--
o============o Sending  unsolicited commercial e-mail (UCE) to this address
 Legal Notice  is indication of your consent to pay me $120/hour for 1 hour