Announcing CHOMSKY List

Howard Olson howard.olson at awaiter.com
Mon May 5 00:23:11 EST 1997

->  I am announcing a new list about the biological aspects of linguistic
-> and political views of Noam Chomsky  for Dr. Juan Carlos Garelli
-> <softhard at satlink.com>. Here is Juan's message :

->  From : Juan Carlos Garelli    <softhard at satlink.com>

->  Subject : Announcing CHOMSKY at MAELSTROM.STJOHNS.EDU

->
->    I would like to let you all know about a new mailing list about
-> Chomsky , hosted by the University of St. John's  that has been
-> launched.

->    I would deem it, interesting, enriching and fruitful to set up free
-> interchanges between the two fora. Information receiived via the list
-> could automatically be forwarded to the newsgroup, thus enhancing
-> feedback from the list to the newsgroup and vice versa.

->    Those interested in trying this experience, please Subscribe to
-> Chomsky at St. John's.

->     To subscribe, send mail to     LISTSERV at MAELSTROM.STJOHNS.EDU
-> and type [in the body of the message]:

->  SUBSCRIBE CHOMSKY <your full name>

-> for example:

->  SUBSCRIBE CHOMSKY    John Lagare

      This List is discussing the biosocial implications of Chomsky's
linguistic and political theories.