EEG Design Web pages and or books

John Ross jross at senet.com.au
Tue May 6 05:57:31 EST 1997

dfuchs at walrus.com (David ) wrote:
>Hello

>I am looking for designs of multichannel EEG's and information
>on designing Multi channel EEG's. This could be books , webpages,
>articles ins journals.

>Thanks in advance

> David
>  dfuchs at walrus.com

Hi David,

I have been looking as well recently and the only one to come up so far is the
HAL 4 from Circuit Cellar( I think it's circuitcellar.com). It's a simple
machine that is a kit build. It's been around a while but it's all I've found so
far.

Hope this helps.

Regards.......John

PS I'm still looking so if you find anything different let me know and I'll keep
you in mind if I do.