Postdoctoral Position

jwhell at FACSTAFF.WISC.EDU jwhell at FACSTAFF.WISC.EDU
Tue May 6 20:33:30 EST 1997

Postdoctoral position available in MOLECULAR NEUROBIOLOGY and/or in
ELECTROPHYSIOLOGY, University of Wisconsin, Madison.  Using biochemical,
immunochemical, and molecular biological methods we are studying the
phosphorylation of postsynaptic glutamate receptors and calcium channels
and their interactions with structural proteins in vitro and in
hippocampal slices with respect to synaptic plasticity. In parallel we
investigate LTP and LTD with electrophysiological experiments.  Please
send your application and CV to Johannes W. Hell, University of
Wisconsin, 3770 MSC, 1300 University Avenue, Madison, WI 53706-1532; FAX:
608 262 1257; E-mail: jwhell at facstaff.wisc.edu.