10,000 Free Links to Employment Resources

success at joblynx.com success at joblynx.com
Wed May 7 20:51:08 EST 1997

We offer employment thru the Hidden Job Market.

Since you use computers and are internet savy, your
skills are in demand.  Our network of 4500 headhunters
is searching for qualified individuals both locally
and Nationwide.... even Worldwide.

Register your resume at our award winning web site
http://joblynx.com

Over 80% of all professional jobs are filled thru
the Hidden Job Market and are never advertised to
the general public.

Register today!  We are placing thousands each month
in all professions, at all levels.

Check out our FREE 10,000 Links to employment resources
at our award winning web page.

Sincerely,

Andrea Hoover
President of JobLynx