We keep asking for Congressional Hearings,brain tumors:aspartame

Betty Martini betty at noel.pd.org
Thu May 8 14:31:33 EST 1997

Dear Cyndi:
Thank you so much for writing Susan.  I hope it will help her to
understand, no matter how strong the addiction, she must simply stop.
I'm also sending a copy of this to Missy Jenkins, Newt Gingrich's
righthand gal in Washington, D.C. I want her to hear the emotional pleas
and the frustration of the victims, and know what is going on throughout
the world.  I met with Newt Gingrich about two years ago and brought him a
letter from Dr. Roberts requesting immediate congressional hearings, and
the withdrawal of aspartame from the worldwide market because of an
imminent health hazard.

Secret trade information discussed during congressional hearings made the
statement that they had to consider complete conversion to DKP,
diketokiperazine, a brain tumor agent, and if they told the FDA they
wouldn't approve it.  The original studies where the rats developed brain
tumors from aspartame have never been replicated.  So Dr. Olney's report
which made world news should have been no surprise to the world.  If you
use a product that breaks down to a brain tumor agent, and the lab animals
develop brain tumors, what do they expect is going to happen to the
public, and it has.

This is a huge disgrace and scandal that the mass poisoning of the
American public and 100 countries of world has been allowed because of the
power of Monsanto and their buddy, the FDA.  The FDA has displaced such
loyalty to Monsanto that when Dr. Olney's report was made public they
immediately defended Monsanto instead of consumers worldwide.

I think I'll put this in a newsgroup too as a warning to others they must
get off of the deadly poison NutraSweet before it is too late.  The FDA
must be made to answer why they considered a pivotal study on aspartame,
SC 18862, done on 7 monkeys to have shown safety when 6 of the 7 monkeys
had grand mal seizures and the 7th died.

We ask that all those on aspartame who have developed brain tumors to give
us their story for our brain tumor registry. On the Dorway web page below
my signature is Dr Roberts peer reviewed report on aspartame and brain
tumors.

And Cyndi you are to be commended that you got your oncologist off of
aspartame.  I am sure he will warn thousands and you will be responsible.

God Bless,
Betty