Essential Tremors

F. Frank LeFever flefever at ix.netcom.com
Thu May 8 22:50:25 EST 1997

I've heard of treatment with a well-known beta-blocker (i.e. adrenergic
beta receptor blocker)--I'm blocking on the name (no joke; true).

.....TOT, where are you?...one of the older treatments for hypertension
(superseded by more specific ones, I believe)...sometimes causes slight
depresion as side effect...has been used to calm "stage
fright"/performance anxiety/test anxiety, etc.....WHAT IS THE NAME?!?!

ALSO used to reduce aggressive outbursts after head injury--in fact
I've even had a letter published in a neurological journal on this...
AND I STILL CAN'T THINK OF THE NAME.

Well, I trust a dozen of you will post it.

Frank LeFever
New York Neuropsychology Group