SAPID tools - where to find?

Ruslan V. Pavlov hcnp at icp.rssi.ru
Tue May 13 08:05:03 EST 1997

Dear colleagues,
I need  some information on SAPID tools - a spike discrimination software.

Could someone provide me some extra details on it's availability, working
platform, status (freeware, shareware, commercial) etc. and related papers.

I am also interested in any other spike discrimination software, especially
for MS Windows platform.

Thanks in advance.
---
Ruslan V. Pavlov, PhD Student
Lab. of Human Cell Neurophysiology, ICP RAS