Interested student..

Dr. Zachary Smith lpegasus at netcom.com
Wed May 14 18:43:40 EST 1997

I'm a student beginning Comp. Sci. next year, and I'm also interested in
the human brain.  I've been interested in this relatively new addition to
our evolutionary history ever since my grandfather had his brain tumor
removed.  I've been directed to read many of the works by Loren Eiseley,
and have enjoyed his ideas on human nature extensively.  However, I have
a few questions:

	- Where can I find resources concerning ideas about human brain
evolution? Also, articles on the relative "intelligences" of animals
would be greatly appreciated?

	- What other newsgroups do you all find interesting?  I love
reading about evolutionary topics, but particulary anything dealing with
human development and particular human conditions (i.e. any Oliver Sacks'
work, etc) ..

I'd enjoy any work written in either English or German.

Danke!

--
       [dr zachary smith