Spastic Legs symptoms

Han Tacoma " jazcorp" at ican.net
Sun May 18 13:13:31 EST 1997

Your family doctor should be aware of the following and you should check
with him.

Most patients with spasticity can be managed with oral medications such
as baclofen, dantrolene sodium, clonazepam,and other benzodiazepines; or
rehabilitative physical therapy. However, some patients experience
intolerable side effects or they do not respond adequately.