brain (fwd)

cmspecht at acsu.buffalo.edu cmspecht at acsu.buffalo.edu
Sun May 18 07:17:55 EST 1997

i don't know if you've noticed, dr. lefever, but the only people bantering
this thread are you and i.

my post was a reply to both your post (and included therein) and the whole
of the thread - which continues to go nowhere.

sincerely, i am afraid i should like to move on myself - i have many
better things to do than bicker about posts than discuss their content (if
any).

colleen specht

On 16 May 1997, F. Frank LeFever wrote:

> Colleen's brief but bewildering FURTHER postings made me wonder  if I
> remembered my own words correctly.  Certainly they must be mysterious
> to anyone reading them out of the context of what she is commenting on.
> Was it this? or a previous post?  I'll re=post both for benefit of
> late-comers.
>
> F. LeFever

[one of the many silly posts on this thread snipped]