Dreams/dizziness/Circadian cycles/naps

Ernesto Garcia elloyd at nyx.nyx.net
Sun May 18 10:27:08 EST 1997

Hello.

Sometimes, I've been up to the experience of feeling, while asleep, as if I
were extremely dizzy... eventually, I may be dreaming about some nasty
situation (someone trying to suffocate me, a beautiful dream being
interrupted by this, etc.)... moreover, I sometimes perceive a high-pitched
sound in my ear, what makes the experience twice as unconfortable.

I think I read somewhere, that this "hypogogic" (sp?) thing can be related
to the fact that one could be breaking one's circadian cycle, by sleeping,
say, some hours in the afternoon, if you are used to sleep 8 hours in the
night. I think I can relate to this, but, has anyone more information on the
causes of this thing?

Thank you.
E.G.
 :/\\ :/\\//\\     elloyd at nyx.nyx.net