Medico-legal stats on nerve blocks

Michael Lim shug0169 at sable.ox.ac.uk
Mon May 19 12:58:42 EST 1997

Hi. I'm a medical doctor looking for medico-legal information about
nerve blocks, eg brachial plexus, femoral, ankle, etc. Questions I would
like answered are: how frequently do complications arise with nerve
blocks, what type of complications are these and how often do these
complications end up in court? Although British info would be most
relevant, I welcome any info from any region of the world. Thank you in
advance for your help.

Please forward your reply to my e-mail address at:
shug0169 at sable.ox.ac.uk.

Cheers,

Mike