Victoria/Queen's Birth/Dollard Day

F. Frank LeFever flefever at ix.netcom.com
Mon May 19 21:10:09 EST 1997

Now I'm upset.  I thought you meant Dollard the psychologist--as in
Dollard, Doob, Miller, Mowrer, and Sears (1939).

Don't know about the others, but Miller (Neal Miller) is still with
us--spoke to him recently at an APA meeting (maybe not that recent;
NYC).

Well, we still have October 22  to look forward to (Fechner Day).

Frank LeFever
New York Neuropsychology Group