Facial pain?

Diane Pritchatt diane at bnclib.demon.co.uk
Wed May 21 03:01:56 EST 1997

I am not a doctor, but work in neurosciences and also have one sided
facial pain (trigeminal problem in my case).

I wonder if what you describe is a kind of trigeminal neuralgia?  That
is known to last for a few seconds only, in short bursts; extremely
painful, and affects the facial nerve (trigeminal nerve).  Perhaps it is
only the special conditions in an aircraft that triggers it for you?  If
that is the case, you know what to avoid, and hopefully don't travel by
plane too often.

Perhaps you could look into trigem.  a bit more, and see if it is that.
Neuroscience group would be appropriate, if so.

In article <01bc649b$472ef720$6ba02f90 at mcpc0107.er.usgs.gov>, "Michael
E. Kling" <mkling at rollanet.org> writes

--
Diane Pritchatt