Picture(s) of J. P. Muller, and other scientists?

Robert Cook cook at sos.sos.net
Wed May 21 15:07:08 EST 1997

I am looking for a good b/w photograph/painting of the 19th century
German physiologist Johannes Peter Muller, as well as certain other
famous scientists in the same field. Can anyone recommend a good
source for obtaining such photos? Any websites out there dedicated to
such things? Any better newsgroups where I can ask this question?
Thanks.

Robert Cook
cook at sos.net