Question: 1915 authors "Forbes" and "Gregg"

Robert Cook cook at sos.sos.net
Wed May 21 15:02:15 EST 1997

I am looking for any information on these two authors. All I know is
that they put forth an (evidently controversial) idea, about 1915
A.D.,  concerning the "pulse train" theory of memory
development/storage in humans. Does anyone out there know *anything*
about them, starting with their first names?
Robert M. Cook
cook at sos.net
http://www.sos.net/home/cook/index2.htm