SPAM FOR NEUROLOGICALLY DISABLED

Leslie E. Packer, PhD lpacker at pipeline.com
Wed May 21 12:21:55 EST 1997

>flefever at ix.netcom.com(F. Frank LeFever) wrote:

>        Another day, another slice.  Is this guy under the jurisdiction
>        of any state licensing commission or professional society that
>        we could complain to?

Which "guy?"  Dr. Brucker or the "Med/Aid, Inc.?"

I doubt if Dr. Brucker (whom I know slightly  and have spoken to at
times about a mutual patient) would approve the contents of this ad.
Dr. Brucker is well-known in the area, and was the head of Div. 22 of
the APA.

I think the ad does a disservice to him.

>In <5lr3b2$rh0 at sjx-ixn3.ix.netcom.com> flefever at ix.netcom.com(F. Frank
>LeFever) writes:
>>
>>        I'll repeat, to match each slice of spam.
>>

>>In <5lgk05$3tg at dfw-ixnews3.ix.netcom.com> flefever at ix.netcom.com(F.
>>Frank LeFever) writes:
>>>
>>>    I will insert a few comments.
>>>    Frank LeFever
>>>    New York Neuropsychology Group

>>THROUGH

<rest of ad/garbage from Med/Aid, Inc. snipped>