SPAM FOR NEUROLOGICALLY DISABLED

F. Frank LeFever flefever at ix.netcom.com
Wed May 21 23:26:52 EST 1997

        I just checked APA online member directory, and Dr. Brucker
        does not have an e-mail address listed--would call this to his
        attention, otherwise.

        If you still have his number, perhaps you could do him a
        service by calling him and letting him know how he is being
        advertised.  I agree that a past-pres. of Div. 22 would be
        concerned about this.

        Frank LeFever
        NYNG

In <33982e62.11550775 at news.pipeline.com> lpacker at pipeline.com (Leslie
E. Packer, PhD) writes:

>>flefever at ix.netcom.com(F. Frank LeFever) wrote:
>
>>        Another day, another slice.  Is this guy under the
jurisdiction
>>        of any state licensing commission or professional society
that
>>        we could complain to?
>
>Which "guy?"  Dr. Brucker or the "Med/Aid, Inc.?"
>
>I doubt if Dr. Brucker (whom I know slightly  and have spoken to at
>times about a mutual patient) would approve the contents of this ad.
>Dr. Brucker is well-known in the area, and was the head of Div. 22 of
>the APA.
>
>I think the ad does a disservice to him.
>>

>>In <5lr3b2$rh0 at sjx-ixn3.ix.netcom.com> flefever at ix.netcom.com(F.
Frank