Retry: Looking for info on co-authors "Gregg" and "Forbes"

Robert Cook cook at sos.sos.net
Thu May 22 12:51:15 EST 1997

I posted this question once already, but was informed I didn't make
myself clear, so I'll try again.
I'm looking for information on two authors who published a 1915
possibly-contraversial scientific study on 'information coding via
interspike time intervals'. This report was evidently touched off by
Lord Adrian's Nobel-Prize-winning work with nerve impulses. The
authors' last names were "Forbes" and "Gregg". What I need to know is;
1) What were their first names.
2) In what journal was their original study published.
3) Anything at all anyone knows about them.
Thanks.

Robert Cook
cook at sos.net