German Society of Expt. and Clin. Pharm. & Tox. meeting. in Vienna

Christopher Hatton hatton at ifn-magdeburg.GERMANY
Fri May 23 08:32:22 EST 1997

Hi all

Anyone got any info on the above meeting in September I've only just heard
about it on the grapevine esp. intersted on knowing title of talks and
posters in the Neurodegeneration and signal transduction areas.  I wouldn't
mind going and  Nature & Science don't seem to have it listed in their
databases.

thanks,

Christoph.

ps deadline for submissions is June 15th
--
Christopher Hatton
Federal Institute for Neurobiology

please replace GERMANY with .de this is to reduce crap spamming