Quantum Microtubules?

Simon Schultz simon.schultz at psy.ox.ac.uk
Mon May 26 02:55:13 EST 1997

cyphree at mail.comcat.com wrote:

> Colleagues,
>
> Is quantum mechanics responsible for memory functions?  Is this
> occurring in the microtubles.  Is there credible research in this area?
> Who are the leaders in this field and where can I get more information?
>
> Your help is greatly appreciated!
>
> Doug

The answer is no.

                            Simon Schultz
Department of Experimental Psychology                             also:
University of Oxford                             Corpus Christi College
South Parks Rd., Oxford OX1 3UD                          Oxford OX1 4JF

Phone: +44-1865-271419  Fax: +44-1865-310447 Home: 552072
                http://www.mrc-bbc.ox.ac.uk/~schultz/