cryonics

Lee Kent Hempfling lkh at neutronicstechcorp.com
Mon May 26 14:18:54 EST 1997

dvander at pluto.njcc.com (Dave) enunciated:

>When someone is cryonicly frozen upon death to be saved for the future
>to (somehow) revive then, do they have a chance?  I know that the
>actual neurons are destroyed by the freezing, but isn't  there still
>recorded evidence of exactly the way the brain was orginized?
>dave

architecture makes it possible... but is not the collection of
memories... the collection of memories is gone after a short while
after actual death... afterall... if you were to disconnect your
battery from your car it would not work.. but it would still be a car.

lkh
Lee Kent Hempfling Chairman, CEO
Neutronics Technologies Corporation
523 Garrison Ave Fort Smith Arkansas 72901
http://www.neutronicstechcorp.com
lkh at neutronicstechcorp.com  1-888-ENTICY1