Quantum Microtubules?

Simon Schultz simon.schultz at psy.ox.ac.uk
Tue May 27 11:48:29 EST 1997

Howard Olson wrote:

> Simon Schultz <simon.schultz at psy.ox.ac.uk> wrote:
>
> >cyphree at mail.comcat.com wrote:
> >>
> >> Colleagues,
> >>
> >> Is quantum mechanics responsible for memory functions?  Is this
> >> occurring in the microtubles.  Is there credible research in this area?
> >> Who are the leaders in this field and where can I get more information?
> >>
> >> Your help is greatly appreciated!
> >>
> >> Doug
>
> >The answer is no.
>
> Despite the dogmatic statement above. Check with  mathematicians and
> physicists, not mere psychologists.

This same psychologist (/neuroscientist) also has a degree majoring in
mathematics & physics and he still says "no". Check with people on the
planet Earth.

                            Simon Schultz
Department of Experimental Psychology                             also:
University of Oxford                             Corpus Christi College
South Parks Rd., Oxford OX1 3UD                          Oxford OX1 4JF

	    Phone: +44-1865-271419  Fax: +44-1865-310447
                http://www.mrc-bbc.ox.ac.uk/~schultz/