Stepfather had stroke at 11am 5/28/97 Need Help!

Dale Palmer Address at bottom.of.post
Thu May 29 13:21:06 EST 1997

Please do not respond after 5/30/97

My girlfriends stepfather had a severe stroke yesterday morning
(5/28/97). Affected regions at this time are unknown. Was due to a
tumor which caused the rupturing of an embolism.
The window of opportunity is short. I need info on DIAGNOSTICS, and
PHARMACEUTICALS.  Please no alternative medicines. Test/trial
therapies, and medicinces ok.
His outlook isn't the best, at present I have little informatinon but
will have more soon. He is in a coma, and suffering bouts of seizures.
If anyone could forward me information, please do so soon.

I am able to receive up to 255 characters (not lines) of Email to my
pager:
    5104980160 at alphapage.airtouch.com.
If you have something please alert me in this manner, with brief text,
and phone number, I can phone you back. I won't tie up your time.

Or if your time is short, I also will monitor my email as frequently
as possible. This is not good, because it it far from the hospital.
A good thing would to be to cc: my pager email as well, so that I know
when I receive an email.

My mail is: dlewisp at ix.netcom.com      (home)
dpalmer at pumatech.com	    (work)

At worst, give me the diagnostics that will allow her mother to
discontinue life support with confidence that it is the right thing.

Please do not respond after 5/30/97

Thank you

-Dale Palmer

-