New discussion list on behavior research tools

L.P.J.J. Noldus Lu.Do at Home.DiVa.nl
Fri May 30 18:40:25 EST 1997

Noldus Information Technology is pleased to announce the start of a
new mailing list, named Noldus Forum, to provide all (potential)
users of Noldus products (The Observer, EthoVision, Signal, UltraVox,
etc.) with an easy way of communicating with each other world-wide.
We hope that this list will make it easier to find solutions to
data collection or analysis problems which others may have
discovered, and learn about what other people are accomplishing. We
also hope that the list will provide an interactive forum for the
exchange of information and ideas among people interested in the
methodological and technical aspects of behavioral and
observational research.

with the message contents of

SUBSCRIBE NOLDUS-FORUM <your real name>
EXIT

and you will be automatically included in the list of subscribers.
Be sure to use your real name, rather than your email address. The
subject line is ignored. Note that the software tries to interpret
every line of the message body as a command, so any "signature" text
appended by your mailer will confuse it. The EXIT command tells the
listserver to ignore any following text, such as a signature. If you
have any questions, you can use the following address:
postmaster at noldus.nl.
______________________________________

Wineke Schoo, listowner
Noldus Information Technology b.v.